Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's been very busy and eventful past week and weekend.  As I have learned that some doors in my life are closing...I feel deep in my heart and know that more are opening.  I don't know what is in store for the next steps in my life, but I do know that each one is being carefully created with God's hands. 

Grandpa Chamberlains 80th birthday celebration was a very joyful day, spent with family that I usually never get to see.  We had a great time and served a ton of food.  :)  Grandpa looked so good!  His personality and actions reflected how I have always remembered him, and how I want to remember him.  It was a very beautiful day.

The kids and I returned home and eventually we will pull together the effort to prepare for the next week.  One day at a time!  It's all that we can do.  I'm on a lazy river of life...going with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment