Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A New Day

Well it has been a while and I want to really try to start my blogging again. 

There's been happy times, sad times, good times, and really rough times.  But from here on out life exists...One day at a time!  I want to try and start sharing my experiences just like that.  Not only for my kids, myself, but also the love of my life!  Which I know I WILL be with again, someday soon! 
 
I have learned amazing things, discovered new strengths, and look forward to the start of each new day with appreciation at the end of each day.  My love for life has changed so much in these past few months with all new meaning.  Each day I repeat to myself "Peace, Love, Joy" because without each of those, life really is meaningless.  I love each and everyone of you and look forward to my new path!

No comments:

Post a Comment