Tuesday, August 18, 2009





Well it has been a while hasn't it. I finally get the blog thing figured and then I never update it ;)
Well it has been crazy lately, these are pictures of the 80 punch animals that me and the kids made for treats for the last day of school. We put contact info on the backs of them for the kids in their classes since they are changing tracks this year. They are now on Track 4. Then I made 16 of these baskets for my 3D swap at convention with the GOT INK GIRLZ!!! I will get a post on here of the other things I did as well. These baskets were also for old teachers and the new teachers coming up that the kids have. It has been alot of fun being back in the creating mode again. It's been a while. I just got back from Stampin' Up! Convention a couple of weeks ago! Had so much fun and love what I do!!! Then we just got back from camping. We went up to Mt Charleston. And had alot of R&R so I definately need to get more pics on.

2 comments:

  1. I saw Mary Lynn and Susan's baskets........LOVE THEM! Where did you find the template (or did you create it yourself). So cute and your attention to every detail was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami, I LOVED my box. I picked the blue on with the pearls. What a cute idea. Could I bug you for that template, please. By the way my blog address has been changed to www.jazzescrapper.blogspot.com. Those punched animals are just the cutest too. I hear you guys had a blast at convention and next year my hubby said I was going. I am so excited. I will see you at the next downline meeting.

    ReplyDelete